- Do I need a landing net?A net is both better for the fish and the fishermen . So it is highly recommended you bring an appropriate net with you on your ultra light fishing trip … Continue reading Do I need a landing net?
- The Importance of Fishing Log BooksI am a huge fan of fishing log books. I log things such as venue information, date, time of day, weather, water conditions, bait / lures used, tactics used, fish … Continue reading The Importance of Fishing Log Books
- Cheap DIY rod protectorMy DIY fishing rod protector. I made this hard travel case for free out to bits that I had laying around the house. After snapping my favourite LRF fishing rod … Continue reading Cheap DIY rod protector
- Ultra Light Fishing Budget Gear GuideLRF Essential Kit List As a passionate ultra light angler I’m keen to introduce people to the wonderful world of LRF (light rock fishing). I know first hand it can … Continue reading Ultra Light Fishing Budget Gear Guide
- The DropshotWhy use a Dropshot rig? The Dropshot rig was originally designed for vertical fishing in deep water, but over time this highly effective rig has been adapted to fish in … Continue reading The Dropshot
- Herring fishing guideHerring are one of my favourite fish to catch while ultra light fishing. When targeted with an appropriately light setup these little fish will fight furiously and truly give you … Continue reading Herring fishing guide
- LRF Bass GuideBass are a highly sort after fish, they are visually striking, powerful and highly regarded amoungs anglers. On ultra light tackle these fish will truly test an anglers ability and … Continue reading LRF Bass Guide
- Gobies LRF StyleI love to fish ultra light for mini species with gobies being one of my favourite. Although not the most exciting of fish, I am always delighted to catch them. … Continue reading Gobies LRF Style