Decided to go out and do a bit of fishing in the day. I wanted to target mini species. So armed with size 14 hooks and some isome worm I headed off to my local dock.
It didn’t take long before I was into my first fish. I absolutely love catching mini species.
A second came shortly after.
Wasn’t long before my third fish (was intending to catch one of these!!!).
Finally the last fish of my short session!!!
I was probably fishing for less than an hour including setting up and packing away. I had a lot of fun. It doesn’t matter how big or small the fish are to me. I just love to fish!
- What’s in my fishing bag?My main bits box I use a double sided HTO light game box. Slit foam on one side and compartments on the other In the slit foam compartment i keep … Continue reading What’s in my fishing bag?
- Old School Paraffin LampI want to review a recent perchance. My lighting of choice is usually a headlamp, but with winter approaching and a touch of nostalgia I decided to purchase a stormlanten. … Continue reading Old School Paraffin Lamp
- Cheap white bugsy lures from Ali expressBeen having a ton of success with really cheap white bugsy lures I purchased from Ali Express. I was recommended them by a fellow fisherman and thought it was worth … Continue reading Cheap white bugsy lures from Ali express
- The DropshotWhy use a Dropshot rig? The Dropshot rig was originally designed for vertical fishing in deep water, but over time this highly effective rig has been adapted to fish in … Continue reading The Dropshot
- Herring fishing guideHerring are one of my favourite fish to catch while ultra light fishing. When targeted with an appropriately light setup these little fish will fight furiously and truly give you … Continue reading Herring fishing guide