Decided to go out and do a bit of fishing in the day. I wanted to target mini species. So armed with size 14 hooks and some isome worm I headed off to my local dock.
It didn’t take long before I was into my first fish. I absolutely love catching mini species.
A second came shortly after.
Wasn’t long before my third fish (was intending to catch one of these!!!).
Finally the last fish of my short session!!!
I was probably fishing for less than an hour including setting up and packing away. I had a lot of fun. It doesn’t matter how big or small the fish are to me. I just love to fish!
- The DropshotWhy use a Dropshot rig? The Dropshot rig was originally designed for vertical fishing in deep water, but over time this highly effective rig has been adapted to fish in … Continue reading The Dropshot
- Herring fishing guideHerring are one of my favourite fish to catch while ultra light fishing. When targeted with an appropriately light setup these little fish will fight furiously and truly give you … Continue reading Herring fishing guide
- Do I need a landing net? A net is both better for the fish and the fishermen . So it is highly recommended you bring an appropriate net with you on your ultra light fishing trip … Continue reading Do I need a landing net?
- LRF Bass GuideBass are a highly sort after fish, they are visually striking, powerful and highly regarded amoungs anglers. On ultra light tackle these fish will truly test an anglers ability and … Continue reading LRF Bass Guide
- Big LRF BassA big bass caught duration an ultra light fishing session at my local dock at night. I headed out around 9pm where I intended to catch some bass and do … Continue reading Big LRF Bass