My DIY fishing rod protector. I made this hard travel case for free out to bits that I had laying around the house.
After snapping my favourite LRF fishing rod in the car door, I needed a protective to keep my new rod safe while in transport. This is what I came up with.
Items you will need
- Cord (I’m using green parachord)
- PVC Pipe that snuggly fits your rod
How to build
- What’s in my fishing bag?My main bits box I use a double sided HTO light game box. Slit foam on one side and compartments on the other In the slit foam compartment i keep … Continue reading What’s in my fishing bag?
- Old School Paraffin LampI want to review a recent perchance. My lighting of choice is usually a headlamp, but with winter approaching and a touch of nostalgia I decided to purchase a stormlanten. … Continue reading Old School Paraffin Lamp
- Cheap white bugsy lures from Ali expressBeen having a ton of success with really cheap white bugsy lures I purchased from Ali Express. I was recommended them by a fellow fisherman and thought it was worth … Continue reading Cheap white bugsy lures from Ali express
- The DropshotWhy use a Dropshot rig? The Dropshot rig was originally designed for vertical fishing in deep water, but over time this highly effective rig has been adapted to fish in … Continue reading The Dropshot
- Herring fishing guideHerring are one of my favourite fish to catch while ultra light fishing. When targeted with an appropriately light setup these little fish will fight furiously and truly give you … Continue reading Herring fishing guide